Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

POC Helmets....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Any one know of a good POC stockist? I'm after a Synapsis 2.0 Helmet in "all black" and can only see it on the POC web site - Which i'm assuming is not UK based...

Alternatively has anyone bought direct form POC and had positive / negative experience with delivery / returns?

cheers

James
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bought a child's pocito body armour vest last year direct from their website.... no problems.

greg
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
j4meseaton, Big Bear were the UK importers up to last season, the new importers are now www.9point9.co.uk based in Scotland. Worth contacting them.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
check here: http://www.onebelowzero.com/winter-sports-brands/poc-snow-gear.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
j4meseaton, I've been very disappointed by my foray into POC. I'm very much someone who will pay for quality, but I've gone back to Sweet helmets as I don't think POC are worth the premium they are asking.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've been very happy with POC helmets, took a big hit wearing one and I lived. On my second one and I'd be happy to buy another. At the end of the day it's what fits your head shape, then go for best quality.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've had no complaints about my POC hat, apart from the fact that the goggle clip is the worst in the entire world. The helmet itself is nice enough.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Serriadh wrote:
I've had no complaints about my POC hat, apart from the fact that the goggle clip is the worst in the entire world.

+1 for this, it is absolutely shoite. Firstly it's not attached when you get the helmet and the instructions about fitting it are a bit brief, then you have to force it quite hard between the shell and the liner to fit it. Then when it's on it doesn't hold the goggle strap really and it just gapes at the back. Apart from that I quite like the helmet, nice fit and styling but my Giro was better in some ways.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cheers all appreciate the feedback.

Like the look of the POC and it seems to fit me sweed ok - not noticed the clip on the back, might have to take another look at one in person with my gogs!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Amazon had them for £140 in black the other day.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://www.snowinn.com/ski-store/poc-helmets/1030/159/x

If they are in stock you usually receive in 2/3 working days.

I've just plumped for a fornix/lobes combo Cool
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hedley, good luck!

Order placed for POC goggles 01/01/13
Items showing as 'in stock'
Order update status on snowinn website now: "awaiting stock"
email received from snowinn yesterday: "update on your order, zammo. Stock expected in our warehouse 24/12/12"

Go figure!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
zammo,

I have used them before with no problems but I've read similar reviews Sad

I've paid with PayPal and charged it to my card so if I get any funny business I should be covered.

Need them before the 24 jan though Evil or Very Mad

Fingers crossed

Keep me updated on your delivery.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hedley, update from SnowInn:

Our error. We don't know when we will have these goggles in stock

Mail from POC from my direct query:

Delayed due to production issues. Due late Jan.

That said, I ordered a new lid from the POC website direct and that arrived in good time, no hassle, exchange was OK from EURO to GBP on the day.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
zammo,

Mine are both in transit, so can't complain.

Should arrive tomorrow or Monday. Fingers crossed.

Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy