Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo boarder looking for group 12 - 19 January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I'm a 42 year old female boarder in the usual situation of all my friends having had babies so am looking to join up with a group in January. I've only ever boarded in France but would consider anywhere with a bit of snow. I'm intermediate and like the park almost as much as the off-piste, and if conditions are right, would love to hire a guide for some backcountry fun.

I like a beer or two at the end of the day but prefer early nights to partying to maximise snow time the following day.

Please drop me a line if you've space in your group.. I only have that week free (12 - 19 Jan) I'm afraid and no flexibility.

Thanks
Chrys
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm in pretty much the same boat - (only 31 and male) The best deals I've found that week are for the off piste weeks with "Action Outdoors"

would that be you kind of thing?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

We have some space left in our Chalet Campanules from 13th - 20th January if you think that might suit?

The chalet is right by the piste and has sauna, wifi, tv room, log fire, big lounge, complimentary bar and fully catered service. We have two single rooms left for Sun 13th - 20th Jan priced at £399 per person, fully catered.

Details via my tag line below . . .

With best wishes,
Heather
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both.

On Action Outdoors it looks like only the Val d'Isere option as a boarder which is a bit too expensive once you add on travel. Tempting though!

I've fit myself into chalets before and its hit and miss (mostly hit tbh) whereas existing groups are happier let you tag along a bit. I like solo boarding but also nice to be with people at times.

Oliver - Please do let me know if you find anything else interesting. I guess my limit would be £550 - which hopefully should be possible in low season.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a holiday to Mayrhofen for sale. It is in the for sale section may suit you.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey,

I am in Les Arcs/ La Plagne the week 12th to 19th. so whoever wants to meet for parties and riding, drop me a line. more than welcome.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello! I didnt reply to you boardbabe as it looked like I'd found a trip to Les Brevs but sadly it looks like its about to fall through..

So I'm back on the hunt.. if you have space on your trip 12 - 19 Jan please get in touch! I could also do 13 - 20 and am happy to make my own travel arrangements if necessary. I'm in Bristol.

Cheers
Chrys
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi kelse,

We still have a couple of spaces in our chalets in the Paradiski area - now reduced down to just £299 per person, fully catered.

Details via the tag line below . .
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi kelse and oliverd,I'm trying to get a group together for those dates to share an appt in Nendaz - have a look at the thread "Nendaz, departing Jan 12th, s/catering, £228pp, possibly less. Anyone interested?" PM me if you like or reply on here. cheers, Fergus. PS Have just sent you PMs re. flight times etc.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Kelse,

Did you get a trip sorted?

If not, we have a trip planed for the 12th - 19th going to La Tania in the 3 valleys, we are driving down, and it will be self catering, but we do get a good apartment, and it works very well for us, being more interested in the skiing than the apres ski parties, also we can then get the cost down to approx £350-400 pp which includes travel, accommodation, food and wine/bear for the week. We were a group of 4 until last week when one dropped out, leaving a space available, currently 2 male and one female, age 40's and young 50's.

if you are interested, message me and I will send my contact details

Regards

Anthony
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks everyone, but I wont be able to get away next week after all.. blimin work getting in the way of my life.

Hope you all have amazing trips
Chrys
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy