Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier 43 looking for a week on some snow starting 26th Jan/2nd Mar/9th Mar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a some free time and would like a week on ze cheap somewhere nice.

Decent high resort preferred, nice to be somewhere not smothered with Brits.

Like to ski quite hard during the day, unwind with a beer after, and enjoy peaceful relaxed accommodation.

Happy to ski with a group or independently.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You could try the Warm Up Week for the Birthday Bash, 26 Jan - 2 Mar. I expect someone will be along shortly with a link. My IT skills aren't up to it. Embarassed

snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could try the Warm Up Week for the Birthday Bash, 26 Jan - 2 Mar. I expect someone will be along shortly with a link. My IT skills aren't up to it. Embarassed

snowHead

oops, posted that twice. proof of my IT skills.

snowHead

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 11-12-12 19:35; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91623
that one?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers andy, , that's the one.

charlie fox, Give it a look, it might suit you. You'll find Snowheads who will ski and drink as hard as you want.

snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Charlie
we have several solo weeks on offer but 2 March would be the cheapest one. Group of about 25 in catered chalet La plagne. please take a look on website in tag line----hope you like it-----cheers Ruth
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What exactly is the Birthday Bash and the Warm Up Week - am new to this forum!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Snow Bunny, BB is a trip every year on the Birthday of Snowheads to Arrba. The Warm Up Week is for those who want to be there for longer than a week.

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=89098

There is also a PSB Pre Season Bash; EOSB End of Season Bash. Both of which have extras and smaller sessions attached. Think there is also an Off Piste Bash.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Jake43!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi I have a mixed group of 6 booked to go to Canazei on the 8th March from Manchester or Gatwick in a 4* catered chalet at £471. There is a man of your age who wants to join us but needs a room mate. would you be interested? we are now trying to expand our group up to 12. If so contact me on alastar38@yahoo.co.uk
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi sorry that was the 9th March. eye sight going dodgy. Most of us are intermediate skiers and enjoy the apres.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for all your replies.

Just returned from a very snowy Austria, where the wifi was not working.

Am still looking to make trips somewhere or other on 26th Jan and 2nd Mar if anyone has any spaces (can no longer do 9th Mar)

Looking to spend around £300 on return travel with HB accommodation for the week.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I would be interested in a trip around 2 March.
44yr male. Advanced / Expert ski. On/off piste. Can Snowboard too.
Interested in a low cost trip! Based in Ireland tho!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I now have only the week commencing 26th Jan remaining....maybe I will have a week off?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy