Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Movement Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apart from scottydog who I know really rates them, has anyone else had a ride of the Movement Le Fer?

And if you did, what did you think?

Cheers

A Gear Whore
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not yet, but have a brand new pair sitting right behind my desk ready for action this season Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
uktrailmonster, nice. It seems mine are now in the post Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mosha Marc, you'll love them , I have a pair of yaka's , which are very similar and they rail Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have two pairs of movement skis. I love mine, but have not treid the Le Fers
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I had some movement Sparks they were Crape
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've managed to get some fridge time in on these now, and they're just what I was after. Carvetastic!!

Much easier to ski than my slalom skis, but still really turney despite being 12mm wider underfoot and 12cm longer than them.

They remind me a lot of the old Fisher RX8's that I tried at a snowHeads ski test many moons ago. Can't wait to get them into the hills.

They were a good price from Scotty at Edge and Wax too, although it looks like they sale skis have gone, so you need to cough about £700 for a pair now Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mosha Marc, excellent, just what I wanted to hear. Mine won't see any snow until late Feb, but really looking forward to giving them a blast. They are going to be my piste carvers alongside a pair of Line SFBs for the deeper days.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Haven't tried Le Fer but I have some Jams, which I like, and have skied on Source, which I also liked. I was even comfortable clattering down a GS course on the Jams.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
feef, I've been skiing on Jams for the last, well, this season will be my third season on them. Love them, real go everywhere skis (well, for me, considering I don't actually "go everywhere").
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Also loved the Jams too. Wish I'd blagged them for longer and given them more of a workout on the PSB. Not tried any of the other Movements. PSB 2013 maybe?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
eng_ch, andy, Just a note.. this year's Jam has a rockered tip, it's distinguishable by being called the Jam ER.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
feef,
Quote:

eng_ch, andy, Just a note.. this year's Jam has a rockered tip, it's distinguishable by being called the Jam ER.

its a pretty small rocker Movement call it an Early Rise Shocked

It does make a bit of a difference off piste the Jams like being pushed hard, they will easily handle a GS course Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy