Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes - Half day pass / Bas des pistes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

So I have the fortuity of heading off to deux alpes on Saturday for the week. This year though I'm hoping to be in resort early enough to fit in a cheeky afternoon of skiing before my week pass comes into effect on the Saturday and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the half day passes?

From their site I see they have 2 available - one full half day ticket @ 32EUR, or a smaller half day 'bas des pistes' ticket @ 12EUR.

My question is this: How high up does the 'bas des pistes' pass go?

As I can make out from their site it's designed for beginners giving access to the easier pistes - if this means the blue / green / occasional red run accessible from the first set of lifts then all the better - however if it just means that I only get access to a Poma on the baby slopes it's pretty useless.

I'm probably only going to have 3 to 4 hours max on the slopes that day so don't want to go overboard and pay the full resort if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance,

Sn0wSt0rm

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 9-01-13 16:59; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sn0wst0rm, Hopefully Lizzard will be along she sells them. There are also 3 or 4 free lifts at resort level too. I suspect the Bas des Pistes one will add all the drags and perhaps a chair or 2 at resort level. That will only really open up a selection of fairly short greens and blues though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy