Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

17-24 March 2013 Sauze d'Oulx, looking for people to join the group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We are looking for 2-4 people (age 25-40) who would like to join us on a skiing/snowbording trip.
We are a couple, she is 30 he is 32 years old, we live in Cambridge. We do both skiing and snowboarding. We are intermediate-advance skiers and intermediate snowboarders.
We want to go sometimes between 24 of February and 24 of March. Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday.
We have been mostly skiing/snowboading in Austria and Italy.
If we have min 4 people we could hire a car on the airport/ train station and split the cost.
We would be looking for the budget of around £750 per person with transport, skipass and self catered accommodation.

Example prices for VIALATTEA, Itally (I haven’t been there before but looks nice)

£160/person skipass for 6 days
£170-200/person travel, i.e to Turin including skiing equipment fee by Ryanair or eurostar +TGV to LOUX

(Its £70 by ryanair at the moment without skiing equipment
£170 with one skiing bag per person but it can be £50 less if you put 2 pairs of skis into the same bag (up to 20 kg, what I have been doing with my husband Very Happy) and share the costs)

£85/person car hire (based on sharing by 4) including fuel or the return transfer from Turin is about the same

£250/person accomodation in double room with breakfast

you need to add some money for food + whatever you eat on the slopes+ going out,,

Please reply to this post or massage me if interested Very Happy

Cheers
Gosia

PS. I will write sth more about ourselves in later posts Smile

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 20-12-12 13:19; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Gosia, you don't work at MM by any chance? I used to work there in EVT. There are a few skiers/boarders who have been on previous work group type ski trips, so might be worth sending an email around work?

I'm already off to Via Lattea in early February so won't be joining your group but have been to the area before if you want any info. Where abouts in the via lattea are you thinking about staying?

Good luck with finding some fellow ski buddies.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi carrettam, no it must have been other Gosia, there are quite a lot of us in Cambridge Smile
Have fun skiing. I may ask you for some info about via lattea later on.
Thanks!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So the appartments options (with kitchen, toilets etc) in Sauze d'Oulx are like that (17 March- 24 March)

350euro/week/ 3-5 people (1 double bedroom + 2 sofa beds in living room)
680/week for 5-7 people (1 double bedroom + 1 triple bedroom + double bed in living room)
to avoid later dissapointments we reserve the right to one double room Very Happy

with the 3 people and 5 people occupancy for the first and second appartament respectively it is around:

£110 /person for accomodation
£160/ person train ticket from london, paris, straigt to oulx station
£10 bus both ways from OULX to Sauze d'Oulx
£150 6 day skipass

total £430 /person

+money for food we will be cooking in appartment + beers at the slope + pizza +coffee +whatever you like to spend money on Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy