Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's beginning to look a lot like.......

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, it is now almost "2day", the day in December when the calendar kicks over and the date gets into double figures starting with a 2, which is the day any self respecting snowHead goes into complete over drive, either getting their planks out and doing some serious sliding, checking the webcams and obsessing about the weather thread or sitting back and wishing they were going sooner than they are.

We head out tomorrow, and I just want to wish all of my fellow snowHead a safe and fun season, a very Merry Christmas and a brilliant 2013.

Joyeux Noel, Bon Anne, Bon Ski
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Standee, right back at ya! snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
10 days until i go to Passo Tonale, latest report says resort runs open, excellent piste condition, 29/40 lifts open and guess what...more snow on the way!

Think I just peed myself with joy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I got France tomorrow with family and looks liek we will go skiing for a few days in Peyragudes as its about 2.5hrs from where we are staying. Webcams shwo the snow looks ok!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
........last winter when between snowfalls there were unseasonably high temps. On Accuweather, pretty accurate last winter, temps look like rising over Xmas - +7C in Tignes and +3C in Murren and Lech on 24/12.
And after Friday summer is on its way!!
Anyway Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
4 sleeps to go... then I'll be in Italy.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has anyone been to Peyragudes? Any good?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2 weeks on Saturday to VDI, can't stop watching the webcams!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

now almost "2day", the day in December when the calendar kicks over and the date gets into double figures starting with a 2, which is the day any self respecting snowHead goes into complete over drive, either getting their planks out and doing some serious sliding, checking the webcams and obsessing about the weather thread or sitting back and wishing they were going sooner than they are

Am I the only one that starts doing that in September?

Any way Happy Xmas to all - 14th Jan for me - Selva here we come! snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
^ No, I do it too...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
me too
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy