Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski a la carte - Holiski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've found a promotional code which reduces the price of the card to €15, but I also notice there is a sponsor discount/rebate as well.

Can I get further sponsor discount? If not does anyone want the sponsor rebate as I'm buying two cards?

To be fair it will go to the first PM
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mt, pm sent!

Enjoy the card, it's worked well for me for the past couple of years and the "fee day" every 9 days makes for a very enjoyable day on the slopes Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Claimed.

By the way the promo code is HAPPYSKI
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just bumping this as Roger's email address wasn't recognised by the system.

Anyone else want €12 euro's for free?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
yes please am I too late?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here is a copy of the post i made earlier when the last thread about this was running. The Promo code given above only works for the one of the ski areas. Sorry I cannot remember which one. If anyone wants to have the sponsorship deal and save money on the card they buy send me a PM for the details. I have used this card every season since it began and think it is really good.

Getting a discount on your ski pass everyday you ski!

I hope this answers most of your questions. I just bought mine. Even with a season pass, I save money when using this in other resorts.

Ski a la Carte ski pass for Tignes/Val d'Isere(all Espace Killy area), Les Arcs/La Plagne/Peisey Vallandry (all Paradiski area), Flaine, Samoëns, Morillon, Les Carroz, Sixt Fer à Cheval (all Grand Massif area) and all resorts in the Serre Chevalier Valley area. You also get a 15% discount when you use the card in Sainte Foy Tarentaise, Valmorel Le Grand Domaine and La Rosière Espace San Bernardo.

If you enjoy skiing, but like to choose the days when you go up, this might be the best ski pass for you.

It costs 29 Euros to buy the card. You then use it whenever you go skiing in any of the places I have listed above and it charges you for ONLY the time you actually ski so NO wasted money when you take a day off i.e. day/half day passes etc when you go skiing and only in the area where you ski.

You are billed monthly to your credit card account with a detailed breakdown of what you have spent and where. It really is that simple.

You do not need to get a lift pass in resort, the card they send you works everywhere listed, just walk up to the lift gate and use the pass. You can also get discounted Carre Neige Insurance for the season at 19 Euros which covers you everywhere whilst you are using the card as an extra. This is a really good deal. Normally the Carre Neige ski insurance would cost about 2.50 euros a day.

You get the best value from the card if you use it for at least 9 days because as well as the daily discount you also get the ninth day free. Then the discount continues to increase the more you use it. Not sure how much you save with kids. Guess you will have to read the small print for yourself.

Some friends used it for two weeks when based in Les Arcs and saved about 75 Euros on just the card if they compared it with the price of buying a two week ski pass in resort and about another 25 Euros on the insurance. This included a few days in Val/Tignes and the 3 Valleys.

Hope this is of help to some people. 'If you want an extra discount when buying the card, send me a PM for further details.

Here is the link you need: http://www.skialacarte.fr/en/ski-card.php
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy