Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 2012 Video

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
Thought I would post up the video we made from Tignes in january. Enjoy!.

http://youtube.com/v/c-8938aygnA&feature=share
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
loved the bit with the beer drinking!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pretty good, makes a nice change to see some decent boarding/skiing in one of these vids (more speed required in the park though!). Right till the last was thinking 'what no fresh?' but looks like you got blasted at the end. Nice.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies, that beer drinking was at 4am!, I looked like death warmed up. I agree about more speed in the park!!!!. Unfortunately it was the last day that we had a dump and it was blizzard conditions.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
AWWWW TIGNES!

sorry for the over excitement, this was my home for 6months, my first snow season. Sweet to watch your vid and remember all the runs - about 12mins you're going down Double M red run towards Val Claret - you went down it BEFORE the moguls hit, we used to love that run then it became mogul city! Nice to see you made it over to Val d'Isere too... something some seasonnaires failed to do let alone holiday goers!

Nice couple of 180s towards the end, fair play monsieur. Feel free to look at my photo and vids albums from Tignes on my facebook www.facebook.com/danoberia - might bring back some more memories.

It looks like I'm going back next ear, was going to try somewhere else but it was so much fun in Tignes.

Happy days =] if you go back, you know where they'll be a ski host ;P

Dan
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skrabble, out of interest what vid editing software did you use and did it time the cuts to the beat in certain places???
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great vid, nicely made as well!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kitenski, we used adobe i think (was on my mates Mac) for the editing, as far as cutting to the beat we did that manually by picking a point in the footage and then just dropping the same segment in to the beat if that makes sense, bit like what you might do with a music sample in Cubase or other music software.

danoberia, we are off to the 3V's this year as i have been to Tignes 3 years running and fancy a change, thanks for the offer though. Can't believe people not doing the whole Espace Killy area especially in a season. We always did the Killy dash on the first day when going to Tignes. Its a cracking run down from the Val glacier to the valley floor, can't quite remember the place where you come out but it's up the road from Val'D
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy