Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

oakley canopy goggles.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello all,

i just received my new oakley canopy goggles along with a replacement lens

but i have no idea on how to change the lenses on them? no instructions in the box? no youtube videos around? no nothing.

does anybody own a pair or now how to change the lenses?

any help would be appreciated,

Andy.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AndyT07, welcome to snowheads. snowHead I have no idea. But I'll be interested in the replies, as I am contemplating some new goggles with changeable lenses.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AndyT07, don't you just pull the frame off the lens? It works on my older versions.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
AndyT07, on the Stockholm model I just pull the frame away from the lens, starting at the nose bridge and working my way around the bottom edges. After that it just comes away. Perhaps yours works in the same manner.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Given that the simplest of purchases usually comes with pages of instructions in all known languages, plus dire warning of death to those who get it wrong, it seems a bit odd to ship them with nothing at all. Maybe they're fake? Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, I bought mine from the Oakley website but they didn't come with instructions for changing the lens. Did a bit of digging around on the internet and found info on changing lenses on a different model, which worked for mine.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I bought my change lens from an Oakley shop and it included a slip of instructions on how to change the lens. Once I got over the trepidation of dismantling my goggles it proved quite easy.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
they are not fakes as you may of thought, as i got them from a reliable store, but literally no instructions for lens changing in them, only instructions for not scratching the coating and the warranty.

searched the internet but nothing? maybe as they are new out this year?

ill try simply pulling way from the frame.

awaiting an email from oakley themselves, so when it arrives ill post for others to see.

andy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy