Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Marker Griffon SchizoFrantic

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A lovely new pair of skis came through my door today with these bindings.

I've got the bindings on the ski however the cable that connects the toe and heel piece has a screw which wont go in, any else had this problem and how did you get around it?!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
spiky1013, there are a whole st of pics here in this thread that may help?

http://www.epicski.com/t/111609/design-flaw-in-marker-griffon-schizofrantic-bindings-when-using-the-smallest-boot-size-setting
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spiky1013, just a little bemused that the bindings did not come pre fitted by who ever you bought them from.

The screw that connects the cable is a self taping screw, don;t loose it whatever!!!!

Maybe a good idea to give Jon at The Piste Office a call he is mounting some for me at the moment Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
livetoski, The skis were pre-drilled and the binding plates just needed to be screwed in place and the actual binding fitted.

I noticed the screws were self taping as there's no thread in the cable but I cannot for the life of me get the screw in!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spiky1013, Yep, that centre screw is a self-tapper. Don't forget to set the forward pressure as well as the dins.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy