Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sorry, my mistake. No free tickets for Earl's Court This Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this is old news, but you can get a free ticket at

http://tickets.vosmedia.co.uk/fb/snow_tour

The code is: tour

Definitely works as of Monday afternoon.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 22-10-12 16:34; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Link goes through to a page for the 2010 show for me?

Tried the code on the 2012 booking, but said it was no longer valid.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you want some FREE tickets you can try and WIN some here : http://www.Snivel.com/forum/topic/London-Ski-Show-Ticket-discount.htm I have entered and know a couple of mates who have also. You never know
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ha! You are quite right. Someone told me about this and I clicked though and it sent me tickets. It never even occurred to me to look at the year! Embarassed
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
50 tickets at a fiver each with code SNOW10 at http://www.speeddata.co.uk/Forms/SkiB2Public.aspx?FormRef=SkiB2Public for the first day, you'll only find if the code works on the last page before payment but I just got one.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I got an advertising envelope today that said all tickets for Friday were only £5 if ordered online and in advance.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds like they are struggling a bit selling them at full price doesn't it?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wouldn't have thought they sell any at full price sans some sort of offer. I'd predict freebies next week if sales aren't great shakes as they'll have promised stallholders some minimum visitor numbers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I used to work there as part of the dmg organising team we used sell over 50,000 full price tickets in 10 days there were great days!!! oh hum
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fatbob, Nope, wouldn't dream on spending full price on one of them but didn't mind a fiver as I've got to be in London anyway that day and have bagged a free ticket for the Birmingham show so two shows for a fiver isn't bad!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
davkt wrote:
50 tickets at a fiver each with code SNOW10 at http://www.speeddata.co.uk/Forms/SkiB2Public.aspx?FormRef=SkiB2Public for the first day, you'll only find if the code works on the last page before payment but I just got one.

Was waiting for the inevitable price drop - thanks, just bought 2.
Wouldn't have gone at even half price but for a fiver each worth a trip across from work on the Thurs evening.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
me too just got two this morning, but theyre only for weds is my understanding!! and as ski club members we get free vip passes to the nec
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just won a pair courtsey of Kaluma Travel, so will be thre on Thursday Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy