Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Turning 30... Yikes!! Need to hit the slopes rather than the office on the 8th Jan.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

As the title suggests, I'm turning 30 on the 8th of Jan and rather than marking the day with another day at the office, which is a horrible prospect, I would love to spend the day skiing. Is anyone out there interested in a trip around that week? I can't last until the end of Feb before a ski trip, (when I'm going with my friends). My feet are itching to go already.

Reds, with the possible occasional nice black are good for me. Happy to go anywhere.

Nat
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NatalieC,
Pehaps you should get yourself on the PSB (pre season bash) between the 1st to 8th of December ... or you can just do the tail end of the week.

But you had better do it before you grow some granny hairs n your chin!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Nat

Sounds like our trip might suit you. Please have a look at the topic 'Italian Dolomites 5-12 January' posted on 26 Oct.

Regards

Geoff
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
get yourself a cheap deal to Mayrhofen (crystal ski) for the week starting Sat 12th Jan - a group of us meeting up mixed abilities but the more the merrier.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Nat,

Welcome to join me in Sauze w/c 6th Jan. Hoping to do my first black runs that week... woo hoo!!!

Ed
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
So many wonderful options. It's a really tough decision, which I've been thinking about all day (don't tell my boss).

Roscoeh, so I can't paint a picture in my head, how many are in your group, what's the age range and very importantly would anyone be up up for skiing/boarding for a full day each day? I'm a skiaholic and have been on trips where people have only wanted to ski for a couple of hours each day!.

Thanks for the invite Ed, but am a bit concerned you might get fed up with me if you're skiing with just me for a whole week if I'm not diluted with others.

I hope you all have a great time on all your trips. Sorry I'm writing this in a bit of a mad rush, my friend's waiting outside to go kayaking this weekend. It will probably be Monday before I get a chance to post again, so sorry in advance for the silent treatment.

Nat
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy