Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy Lift Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was thinking of buying a espace killy lift pass for Jan and getting it posted to me in the UK before i visit. Anyone done this??? Is it safe to do???
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Like getting anything posted. Might get lost.

I'm not sure I see any benefit compared to just popping to the lift pass kiosk when you get there. 5 minutes filling in a form online vs. 5 minutes standing in a line.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I did it for a season pass, for the 2010/11season. It turned up in a couple of days no problems.

The only thing was you couldn't book the Carte Neige insurance online so had to go to the kiosk anyway. Their system may have evolved a bit since then though, so you may be able to now?

The main reason I did it was for a 5% discount if you booked before Dec 18th that year.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don't see the point as stated by Mr Piehole just queue at the Lift Pass Office which are all over the resort.

If you are intend going there on a regular basis as I do you should consider buying a VIP Card for €10 which you can use for 3 consecutive years. You can top the VIP Card up online before you arrive and get discounts as you buy more passes.

You should check out the valdisere.com website when it starts working for the winter and look through the details of all of the lift pass options.

If you want a VIP Card or a seasons pass you need a digital photo of yourself. You can download your photo online and get the VIP card sent to you but it could get lost in the post.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or even better if you are planning to go to Espace Killy, Paradiski, Valmorel etc this year, consider a Ski A La Carte pass. Discounted daily rates (around 15-20%) with every 4th day free after 9 days - and some special offer days. The card costs 29€ and annual carre neige 19€ (check the small print before signing up the kids though - I seem to remember a SH having problems with the kids passes last year)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy