Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes January 5th to 19th solo traveller intermediate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey,

I fell in love with Tignes last season.

I am looking for others to join in January. Either an existing group or other solo travellers. Would be great if we can gather a group as this is generally more fun an we can afford ncier appartments

Cheers

Maria
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi - I was just wondering if you had seen this??

http://www.j2ski.com/ski-chat-forum/posts/list/12455.page

There are now 14 of us booked for the 13-2o Jan. Im sure there are still spaces.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Greetings

Hi Maria

Me too!!

I've been to Tignes twice now and last season we stayed at a lovely 10 person Chalet
Had A great time Skiing!!

I would definitely be up for it again, keep me posted on developments. At the moment I prefer the all inclusive deals and

I'm London Based so would ideally like to fly from London Airport.

Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi - Just to let ou know that there is only one twin room left on the above trip/chalet. There now is 15 people booked, different ages and abilities. The chalet is 3399 for half board for the week. Absolute bargain!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That should be £399
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tiger7, not looking to crash your hols, but will be in Brev while you're in town. Decamping with missus (and the dogs!) for 4 weeks but will definitely be on the lookout for ski buddies as missus will be in lessons for a lot of the time. I'll PM you nearer the time and see if any of your guys would welcome additional company on the hill.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hey,

I was off for boarding for some time.
So, I will be in Tignes from 5th to 12th with some people from London. We booked already but meeting up for riding and drinking is fine Very Happy
Seems like we will ride and party hard that week.
so, maybe leonskibug, this sounds ideal to you, right?

If anyone is interested in Paradiski for the week 12th to 19th let me know. Drinks and riding together would be awesome.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy