Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

help with lift pass options

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi guys i am going to the mont blanc region in january, we are staying in La Giettaz but am thinking of doing around 4 weeks there so was wandering if anyone knew the prices for the lift pass, i am guessing it would be cheaper to get a season pass, i am happy to have the Portes du Mont Blanc pass as i can always pay the extra days when i want to explore the Evasion Mont Blanc pass. it would be really appreciated if anyone could help with this asap kind regards
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hammy1846at4, Try here, this document has the prices.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thank you, do you know how i would go about booking the pass ect thank you again
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hammy1846at4, last year there was also a "Megeve" pass, which was all of the Evasion Mont Blanc except Les Contamines, and which was only valid Mon-Fri, outside of school holidays and which cost 231 Euros. I don't think they have released the price for next season yet, but as last year's day pass for the Portes du Mont Blanc (when purchased in La Giettaz) was 25 Euros, that might be an option for you too - time to get the calculator out and work out how many extra day passes you would want to purchase to cover weekends! The Megeve site says to come back in a few days to get the new prices and to purchase.

ps, you can email me and I will answer your questions if you would like!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi miranda its sam, i am still awaiting the invoice on a different matter, but as you can see i may consider doing longer which i was going to email you about, so far for the 19th of january we have 9 of us many thanks sam
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Sam, ooh.... last email was you suggesting you might want to do different dates or apartments from the original because of one of your friends perhaps not being able to make it and so we were waiting for a response from the new quote! Possibly some crossed wires - I will email you now so we don't bore the forum with our ramblings Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy