Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dooofer charges to go up ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have ordered and received a new windscreen mounting from APRR. On arrival the attached charges leaflet was with the mounting. We currently pay 1.5 euro per month of it's use.

Are the attached new charges?
25 euro's a year or 2.5 euro's a month? Or are these for new customer ?

[/url]
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jerby, your link doesn't work, but I just looked at the APRR website - it's 1. 60 a month now, if you get your bill online, but 2.10 if you want to get paper bills. You choose which you want when you subscribe.

Only charged in months where your badge is used.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you Pam. I was concerned a yearly tariff was being applied.

If i click the link and the link in the opening screen i can see the leaflet. Anybody know what iam doing wrong?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jerby, I can see your leaflet. If I click the link above it opens a new SHs window in mediazone then if click the top multimedia thumbnail it opens the leaflet picture. Agree with Pam as we have the same one, on Liberte T Balade it's a 10 euros one off payment to set up and for the badge and then now 1.60 per month, I think the other figures are for different categories of badge.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sarah wrote:
Jerby, I can see your leaflet. If I click the link above it opens a new SHs window in mediazone then if click the top multimedia thumbnail it opens the leaflet picture. Agree with Pam as we have the same one, on Liberte T Balade it's a 10 euros one off payment to set up and for the badge and then now 1.60 per month, I think the other figures are for different categories of badge.

Thank you Sarah. I have the same. Paid the one off 10 euros and were paying 1.50 euros a month. But when i got the leaflet and with help from Google translat i was still non the wiser as to whether they were new charges on a yearly basis.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jerby, How did you order the mounting?, just an email or was there an option on the webiste?. I could do with another one.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

help from Google translat

google translate can be pretty misleading; use with the most extreme caution!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Basil wrote:
Jerby, How did you order the mounting?, just an email or was there an option on the webiste?. I could do with another one.

I emailed the following last Sunday and it arrived yesterday.

liber-t@aprr.fr and ecsaintapollinaire@aprr.fr

Requested :

Bon veuillez m'envoyer un nouveau pare-brise montage pour mon Pass Liber-T.
Mon numéro de client est : YOUR CUSTOMER NUMBER HERE.

That was it.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jerby, Splendid, thanks very much.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy