Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

multi-day ski pass & seasonal pricing (Whistler)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
looking to return to Whistler, and wondering if people have tried 'smart' ticket purchase, as follows:

i.e. a 13ex 15 ticket, starting on 21st, costs $612
a 12 ex 14, starting on 22nd, costs $969, (as it picks up the 'peak' xmas season)

clearly, its much cheaper to buy a 'longer' ticket that starts earlier.

Questions:
- do multiday tickets have a fixed 'start' date, or, do they start on the 'first day of use' (if the former, then the above process should work - if the latter, it won't)
- if you buy a 'fixed start day' ticket, are there any issues with collecting it a day late?

have done some searches, but can't see if anyone's tried this. (either at Whistler, or anywhere else)

thanks y'all
h.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As far as I can remember the multiday ticket effectively starts on first day it gets scanned on way up.

Whistler Blackcomb Reservation Centre RConfirmations@whistlerblackcomb.com will definitely be able to confirm - always helpful.

Enjoy Whistler - we spent the whole of March there, never seen so much snow in my life.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A 15 day season pass is less than $969 (in fact my unlimited one isn't all that much more!), so would be better value than your 12 out of 14 one over the christmas period, plus would get you discounts on food.
Looking online I think you're one starting on the 21st would be a bit more expensive than $612 ($805 apparently) and the 12 day one on the 22nd a bit less at $742. I assume multi-day tickets still have a few days off allowed (not had to have one for a long time fortunately wink)
As Franga said can always give them a call, very helpful, and also have a freephone number from the UK on the website somewhere.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy