Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter Sunday in Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Millsy and I took my brother to Verbier yesterday. Snowing all morning and no viz so we skied a few pistes and then went rockhopping down to Chez Dany for an early lunch. Brightened up a bit in the pm so headed up Mt Fort and followed a couple of locals who put the first tracks down the backside

The top 500m were much deeper than expected!

Millsy slaying it...

Synchronized skiers

Where's Millsy

Regretting that last glass of Pinot at lunchtime...

The sun popped it's head out!

Not so much lower down but freshies all the way...

Missed the 16:30 cut off at Chassoure by a couple of minutes but the friendly liftie let us on. Bonus day all round!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was there yesterday for these favourable conditions. We skied from Savoleyres from first lift and made first tracks in some decent powder under blue skies. Coming back over to Medran, the visibility went completely but we were treated to some nice powder, especially heading off-piste at the higher altitudes. A few very nice tree runs to be had. Headed back to Savoleyres in the afternoon and the snow had crusted over off-piste and was quite unpleasant for turning but the clear skies were a boon.

All in all, Easter Sunday treated me to one of the best days of skiing I've had. Lovely stuff!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy