Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Excellent Discounts in Resort at the Present

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
While it is end of season there seemed a definite urge last week in Les Arcs to get rid of stock with at least 30% of boots and 50% of gloves.

To my surprise while I thought Arc 1950 only catered in the shops for the tastes of Russians ho's, I got a great pair of boots at 30% off and Hestra gloves with 50% off + the added bonus of euro to sterling rate being not bad at present. On a side note found buying boots in resort a great success as I had 2 issues with my right boot that got tweaked to my satisfaction over 2 separate nights at nil extra cost.

To those travelling out for Easter, don't think the shops have had a great season and great discounts now to be had.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
thefatcontroller, Finding the same over here in the USA, plenty of stuff about and cheap as chips clothing with at least 40% off along with footwear and equipment.

The bags are deffinately heavier going home as usual. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thefatcontroller wrote:

To my surprise while I thought Arc 1950 only catered in the shops for the tastes of Russians ho's... I had 2 issues with my right boot that got tweaked to my satisfaction over 2 separate nights at nil extra cost.

Didn't know your tastes and those of your average Tittyana coincided... Were your high-heel skiboots not quite high enough and did some of the Swarovski crystals come unglued? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Richard_Sideways, wink Laughing You leave my Tittyana alone.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Even with 30% off, kit seems to be more expensive than the UK. Gloves in France are particularly expensive, and rarely under 80 euros anywhere I have been today in Val Cenis. It`s not as if VC is expensive as resorts go. Used skis seem to be dearer than new ones back home!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cstreat, There is a shop in les carroz with ex hire b2's in reasonable nick....prices from 230 euros and upwards!! or rather tired dynastar ski cross for 130 euros
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I agree, the stuff in resorts is not all that cheap even with the 30/40 % discounts, they might not have suffered as much as the UK shops?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wow they haven't made B2's in donkeys... they must be ruined if they have been in rental that long
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Prices in Val T shops were very high two weeks ago - one guy ripped his board pants and went ot buy some new ones. Asked the shops ifthere were any end of season sales on and they laughed at him Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy