Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cham or Argentiere flexible date accomm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have an...ahem...significant birthday in December this year, so was hoping to use it as an excuse for one or two extra passouts from mrs AfE over the next few months. Cycling in Mallorca is booked, but also hoping to grab an adults-only few days of skiing in the Chamonix valley Jan 2013 as well as the usual family trip.

Flights look like we can get £80 for a Thursday to Monday trip in January, giving us 3 1/2 days' skiing, of which we'd probably spend 2 at Grands Montets. But most places seem to be only offering Saturday to Saturday bookings. I know we've stayed at a couple of hotels before where we could book flexibly, one near Les Gaillands and one in Argentiere, but I'm buggered if I can remember which they were.

So - I'm after recommendations for places, ideally in Argentiere but Cham would be fine (ideally not out at Les Praz) where we could book by the night. Not worried whether it's self-catering, hotel, b&b or chalet - just somewhere we're likely to be able to get a group of 10-14 accommodated. And ideally not much more than €50 a night each b&b (happy to pay a bit more if there's food included).

Cheers!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy