Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thanksgiving at Whistler - Trip report

Poster: A snowHead
Just back from 4 fine days at Whistler. Surprisingly quiet given the excellent snow conditions. They have a great base that should set up another excellent season.

Pics/report at http://gortonator.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/were-off-2012-13-season-kick-off-at-whistler/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gortonator, great pics , what a great way to celebrate thanksgiving snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow! so much vertical in great conditions....plus sushi, noodles, gyoza and Asahi!! who is your chef? snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fabulous.

Great looking nabe too.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Solid fotos.

Whistler due another 3 feet next week.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have not been to Whistler since I did a season in 2001. Looking at those photos brings back memories and makes me sad:(

Hitting up Val d'Isere and Lech in 5 weeks, but Whistler is just something special.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great photos, and food as well
Not many groomed runs though wink Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Whitegold wrote:
Solid fotos.

Whistler due another 3 feet next week.

quite warm (and wet!) in Vancouver at the moment, so hoping it's a little colder in Whistler otherwise it'll be 3 feet of "unformed snow"!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Forecast is pretty heavy snow just above village level for next few days, so looking promising. Must go back soon Wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
gortonator,

Was thinking about you over Thanksgiving. Figured you'd be hitting up Whistler. Looks like good turns. Will have to do a Whistler Thanksgiving one of these years. I guess I'll just be one year older when I get around to it!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Toadman wrote:
gortonator,

Was thinking about you over Thanksgiving. Figured you'd be hitting up Whistler. Looks like good turns. Will have to do a Whistler Thanksgiving one of these years. I guess I'll just be one year older when I get around to it!

yep - it's worthy. You been to Crystal yet? Think we're heading to Mission this weekend fro some cruising.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gortonator, fantastic! I thought I'd got Whistler out of my system. Maybe not!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Pedantica, I'll never get Whistler out of my system. It's a superb place.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
gortonator wrote:
Toadman wrote:
gortonator,

yep - it's worthy. You been to Crystal yet? Think we're heading to Mission this weekend fro some cruising.

Hit up Crystal last Saturday. Decent coverage up top with a few hidden tree bits and rocks. Will be doing an avy course at Crystal on Sunday. Hoping to make a few turns in the morning though.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:
I'll never get Whistler out of my system

gortonator, me neither. We missed a couple of seasons before we went back last Easter and it was like going home. Happy We were lucky enough to be there for three weeks but it still went by too quickly!! Can't wait to go back in February.
snow report
gortonator wrote:
Pedantica, I'll never get Whistler out of my system. It's a superb place.
Sure, it's factoring in the time and expense of getting there for me.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy