Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Insurance - off piste not covered???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Advice please?? Have holiday insurance through Halifax Ultimate Reward current acct - however - it does not cover off piste skiing, unles with a guide!
As I know my son will most definately be heading off piste can anyone recommend an insurance that is solely for skiing - for one week only?? As all other eventualities are covered - I think?
Thank you in advance for any help.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dippy, Snowcard. do a search and you will find quite a few recent discussions. There are various levels of off-piste cover depending on if you are touring or lift served
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
try the Ski Club insurance. May be a little more money but you're covered. Also, I've heard good things about Austrian Alpine club which will insure you for injury but not gear.

My Halifax covers me however, I just had to pay a smidging extra.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snowcard also has options to remove baggage and cancellation etc, keeps it quite a bit cheaper
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you for your replies - very helpfull - I shall explore all options!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dippy, more than welcome, I couldn't ask you to take a second and vote on an image for me could I? In with a chance of winning a week in Canada but need all the votes I can get. All you have to do is click the link then click Vote (the thumbs up) and the number should increase. Thank you Smile http://www.crescentspurheliskiing.com/shameforgain/2011/12/the-three-stages-of-the-skiier-beginner-intermediate-advanced/
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
direct-travel. A tenner or so.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
James the Last, +1 . Ideal for single trips.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Shenryo - done it! Good Luck!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dippy, thank you very much mate. Really appreciate that... come on Snowheads Wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy