Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Quick payout from Grand Massif Lift Pass insurance.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Despite having holiday insurance, I took out the extra that was offered when buying my lift ticket in Flaine last week.
I thought it would save hassle if I needed a piste or chopper to rescue me. Not been hurst in 30+ years of snowsports, I just bought it on a whim.

Day 4 and I got a small break in my shoulder - forgetting I am 46 and trying to do the same tricks as my 16 year old. rolling eyes
Anyhow, went to the lift pass office on the Thurdsday to get a refund and was given a form.
Back in the UK on 20th , I filled in the online claim as best I could (no English translation) and uploaded scans of medical cert and lift pass receipt.
Can't believe it, my claim for 2 days of lift pass is settled and the money in my account on 23rd ! Very Happy

Makes up fopr the extortionate prices in Flaine this winter !

E111 was no use for the modest medical claim of 130 euro. "That only works in hospitals"
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sarge, good news (well, not so good about the shoulder.....). The Carré Neige insurance is much the best bet for getting pass prices refunded (works on ski lessons too, at least it does in our neck of the woods).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shouldn't the lift pass insurance have covered the medical costs as well?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Makes up fopr the extortionate prices in Flaine this winter !
Was in flaine this year and thought the prices were very reasonable
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy