Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Skiing board game

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Given that there's not much actual skiing to be done, the next best thing is a skiing board game. We played this over Christmas :

https://www.waterstones.com/product/ski-run-game/5060094590189
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Christ...has it come to this NehNeh

Good find though!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think the old Wii with balance board and is still as good as it gets...(unfortunately).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good spot.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cant you pretend snakes are pistes and ladders ski lifts?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mr.Egg wrote:
Cant you pretend snakes are pistes and ladders ski lifts?

There's a lot more than that to the game. For example, there's an interrupt card you can play; just as another player is about to get on a lift you can play the "ski school" card and they get bumped off the lift. You can play the "Ice" card to make it harder for other players to take runs. Hire heli skis, skidoos. have to wait at the ski station whilst someone has a cup of tea. there's power cuts, lost kit you name it.

Best of the lot is the "your partner wants to get off with their ski instructor" card - you have a big argument and have to sulk for three turns.

I suspect this game was created by someone who a really bad experience on a ski holiday.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another vote for ski run here it's a fun game that's quick to pick up.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we play Uno, Dixit, Ubongo.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Love Ski Run! We've had it a few years and play it most years. Kids find it funny for a couple of games - and we've added drinking forfeits to make it work for the older different audience!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
This was always quite fun
https://www.onbuy.com/gb/schuss-the-downhill-race-of-ski-knowledge-and-nerve~c2303~p7513189
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We have ski run but my favourite is the slalom on the wii fit. snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
But this was my favourite - Fresh Trax (kids loved the freestyle aspects)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRESH-TRAX-Ski-Snowboard-3-D-Board-Game-2002-Ride-the-Lifts-Rip-the-Trails/133367710015?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D225076%26meid%3Db2fae01b34d049f4a5ce99b0f8b83e6d%26pid%3D100677%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D24%26mehot%3Dnone%26sd%3D143821963994%26itm%3D133367710015%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2386202%26algv%3DSimplAMLv5PairwiseWeb&_trksid=p2386202.c100677.m4598
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy