Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a group or three people to make a group of four! (Any Dates - almost)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm a 29yr old professional working based in London - I was not going to go out this year as I was due to go to Calgary for work for an extended period. Suffice to say I am no longer doing that and all my friends are on or have been on their ski trips!!

I'm a social person, likely to be on the slope the whole day and snowboard at intermediate to advanced level although I sometimes ski aswell (about the same level). Apres-ski is certainly something that I enjoy, nothing like a couple of drinks after a long day on the slope!

If you are a like minded person, would be great to hear from you - great if you want to ski together, but not a problem if you want to do your own thing. I am very keen on avoiding the hefty supplementary costs!

As far as area is concerned 3 valleys, St Aton, Serre Chevalier would be a preferance, but I'm pretty much up for anywhere with decent slopes - I just want to get out on the slope and not break the bank doing it Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why not check out joining us - see thread : http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=85917
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey there – here’s the deal: February 11th, a Saturday, I shall be leaving by 10am from the Chambery TGV station (near Grenoble) on a car (rental). I will have to be back (to Chambery) 4 days later, that is, by Tuesday 14th, end of the day. That should make for at least 3 ½ days skiing (wooh hoo).

As of now, I am still totally flexible regarding where to go; that is, I have not yet chosen resort or stay.

If you want to profit from the transfers and/or split accommodation, you can check for trains (night trains?) that would fit the schedule. You can also mail me if you want, peter.snowhead (at) gmail.com.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bundu211, are you male or female?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe these links help .....

http://www.meetup.com/skibreaks/

http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hay mate

Im going to Soll in Austria on the 17th of march. If your interseted its costing about 600 with half board and good accommodation. Ther are 3 of us confirmed but another 2 maybe joining.

Jonathan
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy