Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine - swimming pool

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We were in Morzine last Christmas, but sadly the new indoor pool wasn't completed on time. I am assuming it is now fully running etc

But the question I have relates to access. I had understood a lift was being built to take you down to the pool complex from near or next to the SUper Morzine bubble. Searched online but can't find anything on this. Is there a lift system? And if not, how would you get down to the pool from the village (without a car) in winter?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's a lift from SuperMorzine going down to the Carpark etc. afaik (think it used to be a funicular once?, but now a normal lift)
There's also a path and steps - I don't recommend that in winter in ski boots, lugging skis etc.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
KSS, you could try e mailing and asking for more information: palaisdessports@morzine.fr -
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pamski wrote:
KSS, you could try e mailing and asking for more information: palaisdessports@morzine.fr -

Thanks, will email them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andy wrote:
There's a lift from SuperMorzine going down to the Carpark etc. afaik (think it used to be a funicular once?, but now a normal lift)
There's also a path and steps - I don't recommend that in winter in ski boots, lugging skis etc.

Andy

thanks., Is that a new lift? You are right there used to be a funicular but I thought that it was all being replaced and currently (or last year at least), there was nothing.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Must be new then - I assumed it was a few years old. Looks like a normal elevator type lift. We were on bikes last month, so used the path (or went a different way). The previous time I was there (quite a few years ago) the funicular lift seemed permanently broken.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Could also go up to Avoriaz and trying out the new Aquariaz http://www.avoriaz.com/mountain-holidays/aquariaz-.php
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can't you just walk down the path?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
feef wrote:
Could also go up to Avoriaz and trying out the new Aquariaz http://www.avoriaz.com/mountain-holidays/aquariaz-.php

Had an email about this recently, looks good.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There is a new lift and this is working really well. Pool all up and running. They have not released winter opening dates yet but you will find them on www.morzine.fr

Did go to Aquariaz this summer - kids love it parents generally don't!!! Worth one visit but if your kids are over 12 let them go in on their own as there is very little space to actually swim or sit down if busy. Good bit for babies/toddlers.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy