Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fischer RC4 SuperRace equivalent skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

This is my first post, so "Hello"...!

I have reached a point with my skiing (and my finances) where I would like to buy my own pair of skis. I am skiing at least two weeks a year now, and can see the odd trip to the indoor slopes becoming more frequent.

I have used the same rental skis for my last two trips - Fischer RC4 SuperRace RC's. These are the 2010 model. I suspect from what I have read that these skis might be too advanced for my skill level (advancing intermediate) but I know that I like this particular model and have seen improvements whilst using them. Unfortunately, the rental store is not interested in selling them to me. They also seem to be hard to come by on the second hand market.

So, my question is, what would be a comparable ski (stiffness, response etc) from the current batch of skis out there at the moment? There seems to be so many to choose from! I am looking at 90%+ piste skiing, mainly reds and easier blacks.

Thanks
Darran
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bazzason, Sport conrad in germany have them for a not unreasonable price and free shipping at the moment
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Carroz, are you talking about these skis?

http://www.sport-conrad.com/page/product-detail/__/shop/prod/3952
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy