Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo intermediate skier, 29, looking for people to share / join in with.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I've had a major case of friends letting me down and I'm desperate to get away for a week skiing this year (missed out last year Sad )!
Looking for a week anywhere with good snow towards end of February, beginning of March (can't do first week March). I'd consider myself an alright skier (can get myself down black albeit not always very elegantly) and I'm up for meeting new people and joining in the apres-ski. Live in Manchester so ideally flights from NorthWest or Scotland (family there) but could possibly manage elsewhere.
Let me know please!
Eileen Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eileen, you have pm.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi eileen - I might be able to help you. You can join our group. PM sent.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check out our trip http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1958107
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are taking a group on 17th March 2012 to La Plagne if interested contact me :
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,
group of ten of us going to Soldeau Andorra, 26th Feb from Birmingham, 10th person pulled out so we have a space, mixed group between 30-50 male and female, skiers and boarders mainly intermediates but some of their 2nd /3rd trip.
£570 inc transfers,flights and half board. We went last year to the same hotel and had a fab time and night life is pretty good too.
If you're interested then get in touch
Salwood65@hotmail.com
Sal
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi
Are you sorted for a holiday yet?
There is space in a small mixed group going to Cham 10th March . Its £160 for a sc appt , £50 transfers from GVA with Chamexpress .
Let me know either way ?
Thanks
rob
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy