Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fun time for the ol knees

Poster: A snowHead
jeeez. is this for real?? i can’t imagine how bad this is for ones knees…
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3sum2iIw7i/?igsh=MWUzdmlnY3ljdWFrbw==
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mogul racing, been around for years. Some of the lads from our local club took it up and competed internationally.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@eaglesandsnowboarding, you don't get out much do you?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
under a new name wrote:
@eaglesandsnowboarding, you don't get out much do you?

it’s fascinating how many arrogant elitist pricks are in this forum Eh oh!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@eaglesandsnowboarding, well for someone who loves a controversial question you don’t like being questioned yourself do you?

You obviously don’t get out much as bumps racing has been a thing since the ‘70s (a little less constrained back then)…
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name wrote:
@eaglesandsnowboarding, well for someone who loves a controversial question you don’t like being questioned yourself do you?

You obviously don’t get out much as bumps racing has been a thing since the ‘70s (a little less constrained back then)…

kiss my American ass xox Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
under a new name wrote:

btw..can u teach me other things in life i'm totally clueless about? would love your help!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boy that escalated quickly Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jirac18 wrote:
Boy that escalated quickly Laughing

it did lol. well, he was being a prick like a lot of others here so figured i’d respond appropriately Razz
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@eaglesandsnowboarding, you could just behave nicely?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I can safely say I can handle around 10-12 bumps in a straight line at speed, after that it all goes to poop.
God knows how many I can do after my ACL reconstruction. Probably one after dosing up on painkillers Skullie
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I can safely say I can handle around 10-12 bumps in a straight line at speed, after that it all goes to poop.
God knows how many I can do after my ACL reconstruction. Probably one after dosing up on painkillers Skullie
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
under a new name wrote:
@eaglesandsnowboarding, you could just behave nicely?

nope. not if someone is being a dick
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
homers double wrote:

You can say that again! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@homers double, is that 10-12 or 20-24 wink

I used to be exactly the same Shocked

The trick is to be able to turn properly on one bump, then you "just" chain them together.
latest report
Bumps 10-12 under some semblance of control - 13-24 are carnage.
latest report
@homers double, seriously, what I said above
snow conditions
under a new name wrote:

You obviously missed out the fact he’s a boarder! Laughing Which I must point out he’s put it clearly in his handle. It’s not unheard of some boarders have inferiority complex. His lashing out is just a symptom of that.

You’ve been kind to actually educate him on the beauty of skiing. I would have left him in the dark and continue in his ignorance.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 14-03-24 16:25; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
@abc, you are too kind I fear wink
snow conditions
abc wrote:
under a new name wrote:

You obviously missed out the fact he’s a boarder! Laughing Which I must point out he’s put it clearly in his handle. It’s not unheard of some boarders have inferiority complex. His lashing out is just a symptom of that.

You’ve been kind to actually educate him on the beauty of skiing. I would have left him in the dark and continue in his ignorance.

again, the utter elitist arrogance in this forum sure is quite special. classic.. i love snowboarding/skiing but i really do despise the attitude that goes with it, with some...
snow report
Elitist arrogance over ignorance! Laughing
snow report
abc wrote:
Elitist arrogance over ignorance! Laughing

please expand on how i’m ignorant exactly. you’re the type of skier/snowboarder i cannot stand. ufff
latest report
I guess we can add irony to the list of things that @eaglesandsnowboarding needs educating about Laughing
snow report
SnoodyMcFlude wrote:
I guess we can add irony to the list of things that @eaglesandsnowboarding needs educating about Laughing

please educate me FULLY with your vast world life knowledge! i need better edumacations from elitists skiers!
ski holidays
@eaglesandsnowboarding, no-one's forcing you to hang here
latest report
SnoodyMcFlude wrote:

please educate me FULLY with your vast world life knowledge! i need better edumacations from elitists skiers!
snow report
@eaglesandsnowboarding, your speling cud du wif some works
ski holidays
under a new name wrote:
@eaglesandsnowboarding, your speling cud du wif some works

i coodnt gave too fukks about wat u thinks of my spellings
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@eaglesandsnowboarding, life’s too short my friend, online arguments are pointless. Objective opinion is dial down the agression and confrontation whether you think others are elitist, arrogant or anything else. We all get a little triggered time to time online but you do seem to go looking for it. It’s not worth it
latest report
jirac18 wrote:
@eaglesandsnowboarding, life’s too short my friend, online arguments are pointless. Objective opinion is dial down the agression and confrontation whether you think others are elitist, arrogant or anything else. We all get a little triggered time to time online but you do seem to go looking for it. It’s not worth it

extremely true and accurate
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy