Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lapland - Levi or Yllas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Great forum by the way, just found it and its full of useful info.

Lapland - Decided to go somewhere different this year, been all over Europe and want a change.

Cant decide between Levi or Yllas? Anyone got any opinions, Levi looks more lively but I hear the skiing is better in Yllas.

Any good accomodation hints welcome, too be honest anything you found good or bad is useful.

We are going in January and yes I know it will be dark and cold but thats all in the charm, well I hope it is.

Log cabin in the woods with floodlight skiing sounds good to me.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rednipkin, welcome to snowHeads, sadly I can't help as I've never been there, if you ever want to go to Wengen however .......... wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rednipkin, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

A quick search has brought up this previous post on Levi. (Search is in User facilities on the left of the mountain at the top of the page)

Send a Private Message to Fruity about your questions as it looks like she's been there. She doesn't come on very often so will probably miss this thread otherwise.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been top neither, but plotting to go to Levi before long.
I understand Levi has the only gondola is Scandinavia?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rednipkin, welcome to snowHeads and if you don't know about snowBase (bottom right of the mountain view) try that for the resorts' official web sites and often links to tourist office email addresses. If you go please give us a resort report.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy