Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Footbed heaters

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Struggling with the search engine. I know Colin stocks Thermic but having missed out on his bargain clearance it looks like full price for the new model. Any experience with Hotronics - downsides etc if I can get them cheaper?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not on my own boots but I've had success with even the cheapies that they sometimes stock in Lidl. It's a pretty basic set up, issues tend to come from the batteries that wont hold a charge after too long.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fatbob,
Can't help you with the Hotronics, but I bought some of Colin's clearance Thermics last year. Now I did fit the element correctly and it is only wafer thin, but it did annoy the hell out of me. So I lifted the cambrelle lining back (heat gun v careful) cut a shape the same size as the element into the footbed and took the hard layer out which is about 2 mm then re- fit the element, much more comfortable I cannot feel them.

Also warning Thermics battery packs have 3 heat settings and can somehow jump onto a different setting. Level 3 wow that is hot and I mean HOT. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy