Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Friederichshafen- Charter flights?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I went onto Ski Val website and they have flights from Gatwick to Friederichshafen. I have put a search in and I cannot find anyone going there...

Anyone got any info Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Spinout, I've found that the airports don't show the charters under destinations
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ryan Air goes from Stanstead dirt cheap as long as you don't want to take any luggage, skis, get fed or use the bog! Good jump off point for Bavaria and Arlberg though, only about 1 hour to St Anton. Car Hire from there not too expensive. Don't know which charters fly in but would hazard a guess at Monarch or one of the European charter outfits.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
panaga52, Are you sure, as there is no mention of it on their web site and I went from there a few years ago with them. Unbelievably they had a promotion running - skis went free!

Anyone got the latest info?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ryanair don't do Friedrichshafen any more. They go to Memmingen (Munich West!!!) instead - obviously got a better subsidy.

Wikipedia is usually good for showing the airlines into an airport: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrichshafen_Airport
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've just flown in and out with Mark Warner. They used Monarch out and Standard back. Lovely little airport.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy