Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bindings for a lightweight skier...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I have recently bought a pair of 168 White dot directors but I am struggling to find a pair of bindings to put on them. I am only small at 5ft3 (163cm) and 50kg so I usually ski on a DIN setting of 6. Its been suggested that I have a look at marker bindings but they don't seem to cater to my DIN settings or they don't make breaks wide enough.

I also want a fairly light pair as my current skis have rental bindings that are super heavy.

Basically I want a light (ish) pair of bindings that will be able to cope with a seasons wear and tear!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads.

I stock Marker Squire (3-11 din) with 110mm brakes or Vist 311 Free's (3.5-11 din) with 115mm brakes - both of which are perfect for your stats and skis.

And if you've bought the skis on the recent SportPursuit sale then you can have them shipped directly to me for mounting.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was gonna suggest marker squire myself, daughter got a set last winter and they seem pretty robust and they're quite light.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds like the Marker Squire will fit the bill for what you are after.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy