Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers - Geneva airport to St Gervais

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads,

I haven't been on the forum for ages, and this may well be my first post so sorry for the lack of involvement and thank you for your help!

I am going to St Gervais on 4th February with a group of friends. There are 10 of us flying in to Geneva with all the usual luggage as well as 3 snowboards and 1 pair of skis. We're looking for the cheapest transfers to the resort and so far the best I've come up with is a private transfer with Chamexpress.com which is €22 + TVA per person each way just beating the Sat Mont Blanc coach.

Can anyone recommend any other companies that transfer to that area? I did a season a while back and we used Alp Line and my bosses partner worked for Skidy Gonzales but they don't seem to be very competitive.

Just to complicate matters, we'd ideally like to stop off at Super U in Passy on the way up to resort as we're self catered and it doesn't seem like there will be anyone in the Chalet between 10am and 12pm on the Saturday which is when Super U deliver to St Gervais.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used alpybus for a transfer to les houches. Good value and service was excellent with no problems.would use them again
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy