Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier available >16th - 22nd Jan / any destination considered

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello

experienced 36yr old skier very keen to go skiing next week from monday 16th Jan
if you have a spare place you need to fill then please let me know!
any location considered, i am more than happy to organise my own transport

thanks

Alex
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Alex,

If you are happy travelling alone, then you might like to consider the last space in our chalet Bon Vie.

We have two groups of 2 booked in plus 2 other solo skiiers so should make fore a pretty sociable week. Price is £299 for 7 nights 15th - 22nd Jan with no single supplement.

The link for more details is in my tag line but if you've got any questions pls just ask . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's space in a group to Morzine 21st to 28th Jan if that's any good....nice central chalet.....£160pp Band B....organise your own transport (approx £80 return flight and £60 return transfer)....good intermediate to advanced group...if interested email me at dj.cotton@ntlworld.com for more info
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Alex

if you dont get away this week maybe you can consider 21 Jan Courchevel--we have one room left in a large group £539 pp shared or £739 single for chalet catering plus lessons--very large sociable group all ages & abilities so good skiing guaranteed---Best wishes Ruth
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy