Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen 3/3/12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

A group of friends who met on this and other ski forums are planning a trip in March. So far we have four people confirmed and a five more are maybe's and would like to add a few new people to our group. The female contingent are complaining that we have too many guys so would prefer girls to even things up! All intermediate to advanced skiers/ boarders who like a bit of Apres and enjoy our time in the mountains. We have decided to go to Mayrhofen, Austria, for a week 3/3/12 its £555 for HB, flights and transfers.

Group has a bit of a success as we first met up in 2008 when 12 of us went to Italy, we then did another trip with some of those people and some new ones (again from here) that same year and again the year after and now we have a bit of a base group as most of us have all stayed in touch and become good friends Happy

If you're interested, please leave a post here or email Jo at jojewell@hotmail.co.uk to chat. We have used Facebook to set up trip 'event' pages in the past to get together and have a chat, etc.

Rob and Jo

I regret that I have had to drop out due to other commitments but there is still a trip and Jo would love to hear from you.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 29-01-12 21:42; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rob
I'm interested, I have sent you an email.
Hope to hear from you
Steve
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rob & Jo,

I'm really interested if you've still got spaces!? Female boarder, 29......haven't boarded in a few years, but could hold my own back then so hoping its like riding a bike!! Smile Looking to find like minded snow buddies as all my boarder friends now either have kids or mortages Sad
Where are you guys flying from? I live in Hampshire but am desperate to get out on my poor dusty board again so happy to fly from wherever.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Em
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Rob & Jo,
I'm interested & have also sent Jo an email.
Hope I'm not too late
Thanks
Andi
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jo's email didnt work, send it to Rob.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Greeting
Hi Rob and Jo

How's the trip developing are there spaces available?

I'm itching to get on a mountainside and have been unable to find friends with the spare time and cash to go.

So, my Aunt a seasoned pro told me about this site and to give it a go

Have you got any Info about the chalet/hotel to look at are there deals on ski pass and ski hire etc?

Thanks

Leon
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi All London Based Snowboarder looking to get a week away, would be Interested in Joining your group if this trip is still on thanks Danny
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rob / Jo, I am already going to the hof on those dates but will need ski buddies for the time my o/h is in ski school, 32, confident red/black run skier I guess, drop me a line. Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy