Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free nursery / play area at Geneva Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been flying through Geneva for years, and now have a 4 year old and 18 month old, however I'd never noticed the free under 5's play area until last weekend.

I can't beleive I've never known about it before. For anyone else like me who is blind and hasn't noticed it :

Once you've been through security (who were a damn sight more efficient and less ridiculous than the cretins manning the "family scanner" flying out from Gatwick the week before), if you head towards the escalator that heads down to the underpass that leads to the B30,B31,B32 gates, at the top of that escalator the play area is on the balconied floor above you behind your left shoulder. There's a lift to the right of the escalator. Signposted nursery.

It's a cracking facility. Obviously you can't leave them unaccompanied (although there are staff there maintaining the facility), but it's got a small toddler area with soft shapes etc, a climbing frame area with stairs, climbing ramp, crawl tube, and slide, with play kithcen underneath. A few rocking toys, cars and other toys, etc, loads of books (English and French), and a drawing/colouring area. etc. All for free, just turn up, no booking required or anything.
There's a kiddies loo/nappy room, and a fully fitted kitchen area with microwave, and a darkened room with a selection of cot's and mini-beds for sleeping/naps, and a feeding chair for breast feeding. It really is an excellent facility. They even had wipes/spare nappies etc. If I'm honest it's better than the play area in the BA business lounges at Heathrow/Gatwick.

We spent an hour there on Sunday and had the place to ourselves, rather than having to try and keep the kids entertained at the small gate seating area. There's a departures screen in there so you can just breeze to the plane for boarding. The only downside is our two didn't want to leave.
Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gazzza, great tip, thanks. I pass through GVA regularly and have never noticed it, and will be taking my 18 month old to London in a week's time, so will check it out.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy