Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowdump near Rome

Poster: A snowHead
This weekend its will be a BIG snow dump, and we talking about minimum 50cm in midi Italy, and for next week sun and zero temperature level on 400-500m = POWDER, there is some good resort if they have snow,,Campo di Giove, Frontignano, Monte Termonillo, Monte Vettore (not liftservice backcountry) there is problem with the snow in this part, but when it snowing, its fantastic,, I will go there, sitting and try to find a ticket to Rome for tomorrow,, must be back home for work Wendsday but 3 days powder is better than nothing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
freeheelskier, sounds ace. make sure and take a camera and show us how it goes! It's a beautiful area.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Take a look for this, its Fotos from Sibillini Mountain,
http://www.powdermob.com/eng.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
freeheelskier, Looks fab and empty. Is the nearest airport Pescara?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jzBun, Yes Pescara is nearest, but I fly to Rome,, Have a friend that take me there,,, and there is complete empty in the weeks,, alot of skier weekend, if the sun shine,, take just care when midi Italy have midterm,,, I use to have Ussita as "basecamp"

http://youtube.com/v/5w7jsgdZmJI
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Friends of mine purchased a property in that general area a few years ago. Problem is the whole village was then destroyed by an earthquake and they've more or less written it off now I think.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
freeheelskier, At the beginning of that vid. it looks like someone is fitting a ski onto a snowboard! What the hell width is that ski?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jzBun, Powderskis,, Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There is also a airport in Perugia, there U can take off from Stanstead,, Its the best if U ski sibillini,, to ski Grand Sasso the best is Pescara or Rome
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have just arrived to Roccaraso, 200km east of Rome, by the eastside of the Nationalpark of Abruzzo,, And,, there snowing as hell,, puh,, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Magic video. Looks a superb area
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mike Pow, Yes this area is MAGIC when there is snow, and there is now, and coming more Very Happy The problem to go here is that you can´t make plans for it long time before, a friend to me call me on the day before yesterday, and talk about this snowstorm, I was buying fly ticket yesterday, and now Im here,, I must be back home for work wednesday, so this is a short break for powderskiing, but is a cheap trip, I know skier in this area, so I stay with them, and they use to come to france, when thay not have snow,, thats a great deal Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
freeheelskier, I know it's a powder ski, but what?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
jzBun, Extrem Big Pen,,157/122/150 Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Italian abruzzo vines are real good,,, CHEERS wink
snow report
freeheelskier
Quote:
Italian abruzzo vines are real good,,, CHEERS

If the vines are good then the wines are good

Hope you have a great couple of powder days.
snow report
jzBun,
Quote:

If the vines are good then the wines are good

Thanks for the english lesson wink
ski holidays
I've skied Roccaraso, a decent sized ski area.
ski holidays
Alot of clouds yesterday, so we had to skiing trees, about 50cm new fresh powder,, and still snowing when we was to sleep. Today they talk about sun and -5 degrees, So today that will be not liftsevice skiing in the heart of Gran Sasso, there is some wonderfull bowls with alot of snow now, so we hope that we will make the first track out there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
i ripped 5cm of slush and it was raining when i went to roccaraso Sad
snow conditions
Great day,,, we where 4 skier,, and complete alone on the mountain,, sun and temperature around -5 degrees,, wow,, not liftserviceskiing is like nothing else,, put the skins under the skis and just go there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Tomorrow a little skiing i the slopes before going back to france and work Sad
ski holidays
http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Roccaraso/6day/mid
Very Happy
snow conditions
Wow that's a lot of snow forecast...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy