Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in China

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last night i was chatting on msn with someone i havent spoken to for ages. She happens to be from China and we were talking about skiing boarding etc... Apparently there are a few resorts in China Shocked

Has anyone been? Does anyone know what they are like?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It doesnt seem that strange to me when you consider the size of China. Its kinda massive! Well china stretches into the Himalaya (couldnt be bothered checking spelling) through what was once tibet. Hmmm I wonder too if any snowhead has been as far afield as China to ski.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This article posted by David Goldsmith might give a bit of extra info: http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=8160
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That doesn't look so good! Do you not think they have resorts where they actually have real snow? surely China has snow somewhere...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are ski areas in China & it is rapidly expanding its areas. Here a good list of resorts check out the extended list (Quite a few )!!

I did hear from someone I know who has been sking there that there is restricted access to slopes & lift because of the numbers of skiers on the slopes.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Forgot the link
http://www.4panda.com/special/ski/index.htm
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Forgot the link
http://www.4panda.com/special/ski/index.htm
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I did a brief bit of reseatch a few years back when planning an, aborted, trip to china. The reports didn't suggest anything to write home about but were all based on the pistes available rather than off-piste.

From memory, the ski areas were in the north-east rather than down towards what "was once" Tibet.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oh yeah, I suppose there is some fantastic heli-skiing/boarding to be had.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think I need to get a helicopter and go do some research Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
China certainly has it's share of snowy mountains, so even if the skiing is not so good right now, my guess is that there will probably be some pretty decent resorts in the near future if China's economy continues it's rapid growth.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy