Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female skier needed to join mixed chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a chalet full of solo skiers but too many guys (12 guys/3 girls!!)! We need another girl (to share with a girl) to even things up a bit. Meribel 10th March £899 luxury chalet including flights and transfers, fully catered, hot tub, gym, sauna, chauffeur. What happens to females skiers after 35?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am a female skier aged eerr-40. I shall tell you what happens to female skiers- We are left at home to look after the kids whilst our husbands go snowboarding with their mates the third week of January to Morzine !!!!!! I am obviously not bitter ! Seriously, I think there is some truth in that. We go skiing as a family every year and every other year, when we have childcare, we go as acouple and leave the kids at home.As my husbands snowboarding as somehow gained hobby status over the last few years and the fact I am a seriously good wife (ha, ha), he gets to go every year with his mates and I don't. Prehaps what I should do is set up a thread for snowboarding/ sking widows for next season, for us all to join forces and leave the blokes at home looking after the kids and have ourselves a ski/ board break.What do you think?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry it's taken me a while to reply to you phoebe07, I've been too busy over Christmas being the chef, cleaner, chauffeur, dog-walker, groom, baby-sitter, care-taker, banker and general slave to the family. Now the whole festive-fiasco is behind us, I can also have a gripe about why women don't ski! They're too exhausted! Anyway, I have an anti-skiing husband so my situation is a bit different to yours but I still have to put up a fight to get away. I always end up with a load of lovely guys coming with us but my two girlfriends and I would love some more girlies to join us - 14 guys to three women could do with a bit of levelling out! We're away in March and just cannot get another woman to take the last bed in our chalet but guys-galore would like to come! Yes, we definitely need a recruitment campaign for women!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, perhaps I can help. I am a female skier and a boarder and the 10th March is around the time that I am looking to go skiing. The chalet sounds great and I love Meribel. As most of my girlfriends do not ski or they are tied up at home Sad , I really struggle to find a group to go with so it would be great to meet some new people. I'm 33 years old so I sound about the right age fit, I hope Wink. Let me know what you think as it would just be me. I hope to hear from you soon. Clare
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You would be perfect for our group Clare. Of the three girls so far, Anna is a boarder and I'm a skier along with Tracy. We all like to get the best out of our day on the piste but equally we enjoy our apres and usually head off back to a bar after dinner in the chalet. The chalet is very comfortable with lots of extras, flights and transfers are included. If you can PM me i will send you my telephone number and we can have a chat.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bev, Hello, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back you. I have only just got in from work! This may sound silly but I am not quite sure how to PM you! It might be because I am only logged in and not registered yet - I'm not sure, any ideas? Everything that you have said sounds great so I would love to chat to you as soon as I can sort the PM out Puzzled In the meantime, have a good night and speak tomorrow hopefully. Clare
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy