Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne Piste map 2011/2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now published www.perso-laplagne.fr
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Has anything significant changed from last year? It's such a big area that I cant see anything but I'm not really looking at the peripheral areas, just the main bits.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What is a "Piste Mauve"?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flet©h, the piste that the Milka Cow skis on. Honestly, I'm not kidding... the cuddly purple cow will be there at weekends (& presumably school hols as well) to give out chocolate to the kids, & there will be various information boards along the side of the piste giving details of local wildlife. Rather sweet, actually... even if the sight of a purple cow on skis is a bit of a flashback moment Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jo225, One too many gins? Are you sure you saw a purple cow skiing? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Schuss in Boots wrote:
Jo225, One too many gins? Are you sure you saw a purple cow skiing? Toofy Grin

Yep - been there, done that got the choccies

I is 65
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Schuss in Boots, Laughing Laughing

Just to prove it isn't a figment of my imagination...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Michael B, Has anything changed? No not really some of the Blacks are now Piste Natur, ie unpisted, but as blacks the majority of the piste was never pisted anyway!
other than that err, no! Lots of piste widening and contouring during the summer and the New Verdons lift , but none of that is on the map!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jo225, Brilliant pic Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please note: extreme restraint employed not to post comment on your nice necklace and eyeliner wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jo225, Now I have to buy a new computer screen! This one is obviously phuqd as it shows a purple coloured cow and a gent in a very funny coloured wig!! Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I concur about the Milka cow...and it's not just kids who get choccies. I did a season their, and got my suger rush almost daily. Cool
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So a small private website can post a copy of the new piste map before the resort opens, even though they have to arrange a high resolution scan of a folded copy of the paper map.

However the official resort website only has a link to the flashy cr@p that is the paradiski site with its "interactive" map which is 2 years out of date with pistes missing and no names of pistes.

The resort must have a PDF of the map which they sent to the printers months ago, would it really be too much trouble to upload a copy as per the 3 valleys and Espace Killy?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Flet©h wrote:
So a small private website can post a copy of the new piste map before the resort opens, even though they have to arrange a high resolution scan of a folded copy of the paper map.

However the official resort website only has a link to the flashy cr@p that is the paradiski site with its "interactive" map which is 2 years out of date with pistes missing and no names of pistes.

The resort must have a PDF of the map which they sent to the printers months ago, would it really be too much trouble to upload a copy as per the 3 valleys and Espace Killy?

But that's because they believe in flashturbation rather than just a simple Hi-Res jpg which would be much more easily downloaded to a mobile device/tablet etc..

Simples is often the way forward, sadly not appreciated by the marketing depts of french resorts..
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy