Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

If it's good enough for the (future) president....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
John Kerry is one of us.

I'm divorcing my wife if she doesn't vote for him now. snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maximum respect! he gets my vote! free lift passes for boarders in the U.S???? rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If it's good enough for the (future) President......

................ emigrate to Europe
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kerry for President......OUT with Bush.....no more Wars!!! Peace and Brotherly Love on Earth.....Hatred only begets more Hatred!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Politics? Evil or Very Mad Wrong forum! This is the take the p. out of snowboarders thread.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep, sorry Lager, Philip Prior, Skidude, we're only here to take the p. out of the boarding community Twisted Evil even if you are right Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Of one thing we can be sure. John Kerry will not be found sitting in the middle of the piste, just over the brow of the hill.

I can think of no more disastrous photo opportunity than that.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can just picture the following day's cartoon, complete with large 'doobie' .... comment underneath; "Honest guys, I never inhale".....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes well at least he likes the right type of white stuff, mind you if he were to get in I wonder what his stance on Global Warming will be, after all it could be said that he has more of an interest than an oil man like Bush
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Good point, DGO. He could hardly be less enlightened on this issue that the current president. I'm sure he has a website with his beliefs on climate change set out. When I have a moment I'll look it up, unless someone else would like to...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not me I've spent far too much time this week finding info on websites for other people
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
This is an environmental address made by John Kerry last October. He makes it clear that he will stand up to the oil lobbying groups, but makes no mention of committing the USA to the Kyoto protocol.

So, it's not clear how strong his environmental commitment is. Maybe he's keeping Kyoto in his back pocket for after the election.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You never know, of course he doesnt have to sign up to kyoto again other countries such as china and india have agreed to reduce their output of damaging chemicals into the atmosphere even though there was no obligation on them to do so as they are classed as being third world countries and so were not asked. I still find it amazing that the USA is the worlds largest poluter. I'd always thought it would be Russia or China.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Goldsmith, actually, I would have loved to see a picture of him after the Secret Service detail took him out (the SS guy was on skis)! Seems that picture hasn't made the papers or Internet, for some reason...! rolling eyes
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yes well you have to admit that it would have been embarising for a member of the protective detail Cool to have taken down the subject they were supposed to be guarding from attack snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy