Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodation in Mayrhofen needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
we are seeking somewhere to stay for this coming season in Mayrhofen.
we are an Icelandic girl and English boy, aged 20 and 19.
we will be working in a night club and in a ski rental shop and are looking for accommodation,we dont have any preferences in mind. so we are not to bothered if it is sharing with a large group of people, or just the 2 of us.

we are looking to have a good time this coming season by doing as much skiing as we can, meeting new friends and visiting the surrounding area.

get in contact with us.

Adam and Lara

lara-thordar@hotmail.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.gasthof-zillertal.at/ I have stopped here a few times. I`ts OK and cheap. I`ts bit of a walk to the town centre but the ski bus stops right outside the hostal.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy