Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere lift pass price?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
Thinking of stopping at Val disere for one day of skiing on the 1st December (will be on my way to Switzerland) i was wondering if anyone could tell me the cheapest lift pass for just a day, Not too bothered about getting over to Tignes (dont know if that makes things cheaper?!) im guessing that maybe the lift tickets will be reduced in price due to beginning of season? Would be great if anyone could give me a good idea of price etc. Would also be looking to spend the night there so if anyone knows somewhere that is cheap and cheerful do let me know.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Evening Bump
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.valdinet.com/lifts/lift-pass-prices-winter.html
The Valdinet website has lots of other good info.

You can buy passes online via http://www.valdiserepass.com

The main Val d'Isere website is http://www.valdisere.com
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you are just driving up for the day you can find free parking up in the Le Fornet area of the resort at the far end of the town - pretty much as far as the road will go - all the other parking is charged for. That should help you save a few squid.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Not too bothered about getting over to Tignes
Why's that then Puzzled You may as well make a job of it and ski the lot!! Anyway, you are driving past x2 lots of Tignes free parking (at Les Brevieres and Les Boisses) before you get to Val D.

Park at Les Brevieres and you can be skiing about 25 mins sooner than if you drive to Le Fornet to park - plus, the small free car park at Le Fornet may well be full.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmm - interesting prices on the valdinet web site - 1 day pass (Val d'Isere only) €43.00; 1 day pass (Espace Killy) €42.50
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes those prices are interesting might aswell do them both! Not too worried about Tignes as i prefer Val disere. However the free parking near Tignes sounds better as dont want to pay for parking!!!!
Does anyone know if the 42.50 euros is an early season price?
Thanks for all your help.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I don't think so as the early season 2 day is €71 on the VdI website (€79 normal season)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That early in the season. I would delay my decision until the day before - the runs to Val could be distinctly iffy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy