Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which glacier for 29 oct - 1 nov?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just realised I have bank holidays on 31 Oct and 1 Nov. Some friends want to go to Hintertux and since the mrs will be away I'm very tempted to join them. Is there any better destination or should I just tag along with their group?

Of course, I can hope for a major early powder fall just before that weekend...but I won't count on it, so need to think about what would be a good place without that bonus.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
horizon, there's nowhere better. Alternative would appear to be going somewhere less good but on your own Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
horizon, Sölden Hintertux or Stubai offer the most skiing. For two out of the three you would be Billy no-Mates, so why not tag along with your mates snowHead

Have fun - might even swing by myself as I have a long weekend here in Bavaria that weekend. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sue which has more runs open for this coming weekend, Stubai, Piztal or Soelden?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller, good points.

Samerberg Sue, would be good to ski with you!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll be in Austria around then too, so will hopefully get a bit of time on one of the glaciers at least. Keen to hear what the conditions are like first hand.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stevev, I'll check the mileage for you tomorrow. A bit too "mellow" tonight after going out to celebrate/mourn the passing of another year tonight.

clarky999, horizon, Maybe we can sort something out then. It would be nice to increase the membership of the S.H.A.A.G'ers. Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Samerberg Sue, Sounds like a plan!

Btw, I did try searching for you (your real name!) and SHAAG on facebook/ the interwebz - but didn't come up with much! Any links?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
clarky999, You won't find either on FB Matt - I'll PM you the details wink Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy