Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lost bib spoils U.S. chance for gold in Nordic skiing World Championships

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bill Demong was disqualified from the ski jumping portion of the Nordic combined team event in Liberec (Czech Republic) yesterday, after not finding his start number on time. This gave the Americans only three valid results in the four-man competition, and left the team with no reason to ski in the deciding cross-country relay. The team, which was favoured to win gold in the competition, opted instead to pull out and watch from their hotel as Japan took the gold....Source: http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/other/02/27/0227sptdigest.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
|I read an article they other day as to why men are always losing things key etc..

Men had to hunt and stalk their prey, so became skilled at navigation, while women foraged for food and so became good at spotting fruits and nuts close by.

Where did I put that bib??

I believe the problem in this case was a woman tidied it up or put it in the washing machine when it wasn't dirty just lying on the floor waiting for him to pick it up..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cfc5mu0 wrote:
I believe the problem in this case was a woman tidied it up or put it in the washing machine when it wasn't dirty just lying on the floor waiting for him to pick it up..

lol Yeah, I'm sure that is exactly what happened. Women always tidying up when they were not asked to.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy