Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Baby born in Austrian ski lodge at 1850m

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A young woman was taken by surprise at the birth of her baby on Christmas eve - in a ski lodge at 1850m in Wagrain in Salzburg Pongau. A doctor, mountain rescue workers, a paramedic and an emergency medical technician all hurried to the scene to find mother and baby doing well. They were transported down the mountain via heated snowcat to the middle station of the gondola "Flying Mozart", and then in an ambulance to hospital.
...See: http://www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/art23655,639736 (in German)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hope they celebrated with a 'Flying Hirsch'
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I hope it gets free skiing as a publicity stunt Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was it Frosty The Snowman's?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If his mum had been in Val Thorens it would have been 2300m. Can you beat that?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How could this happen? Did the 12 hours of labour pains not give her an indication of her impending delivery? Or did she simply think she could fit in another run before heading off to the hospital? Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bum, If you could read the German report, the birth was earlier than expected and she had little or no warning. The doctor says in the report that it was a very sudden and easy birth and that it was unusual as it was her first child.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
She's a lucky girl, if you ask me. What a great way/place to have a baby!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, hear hear! And a ride in a snowcat too.

I love this bit of the translation
Quote:
When the alarmed forces arrived, was the "Christ child" already born. Mother and baby are doing well, according to Red Cross.
Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I love cats!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy