Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire at Hemel...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am going to be doing a BASI refresher in November in Hemel and as I will be flying over from Poland to do it, I really don't want to pay £48 for ski carriage for 6 hours sliding! So what options do I have at The Snow Centre? What are the rental skis like....and how much will it cost? Test skis from snow and rock? Any other options that I don't know about?? Smile

Cheers in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
freestyleandy, there are some prestige HEAD skis available for just such purposes. Just ask.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spyderman, are the available from The Snow Centre rental place or Snow and Rock?? Also do you have any idea on cost?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
freestyleandy, From the snowcentre themselves. You have to ask for them and sometimes they charge extra (around £2) for hire.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spyderman, anarchicsaltire, interesting, didn't know this. On Saturday Rob suggested getting some more piste specific skis than my 86mm underfoot Rossis for my BASI 1. Think I'll try out a pair on Tuesday evening.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Spud9, well worth trying the magnums or slalom skis but if you like em and practice on em make sure that you reserve or hire them for the full course in advance, i have seen people on the L1 coach course get normal rental skis as all the premium skis were out.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimottaret, Good point. Thanks.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spud9, You can borrow my Volkl's for the week if you want. I'll probably be down Tuesday eve.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anarchicsaltire, Err, Rob just PM'd me offering me some skis so I may well be sorted. Thanks for the offer though.
See you Tuesday (probably).

And congratulations on getting your shadowing hours in.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
So would it be best for me to contact them before the course and make sure they have them in?? I think it is safe to say that the course will go ahead 5/9 places already booked and if anything else is on the same day could they disappear pretty quickly?

skimottaret, Do you know what skis they have in stock?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy