Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ski Club Website

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
www.skiclub.co.uk

Was it worth the wait? They are seeking feedback. Sadly, I've got a flight to catch on tuesday so don't have quite enough time.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's some truly crappy graphics/artwork rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bode Swiller, I think so far it sucks. And it just doesn't work on an iphone/ipod. Bad flyout menus. Illogical allocation of topics to different bits. I really do wonder if they have got members to beta test it first. The forum looks nicer... but is just the same.

Underwhelmed. And I have sent feedback.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They state 'Your most comprehensive ski resort guide' but they still are using a 6 year old piste map in a resort that has a SCGB rep rolling eyes rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The main reason why I retain membership is that the discounts work well for me. I was trying to find if they had any discounts for some accommodation I was interested in today and discovered the site was very hard to navigate and some of the stuff missing. Very poor effort.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Its not exactly a huge change.

Just looks like the same content but wider (more wide screens now), new colour and stuff moved around so you can't find what you are looking for.

Funny when ever an organisation does a new website they mean present the same stuff differently and do nothing about the content.

Wonder what it cost us and what they think the benefit is for the money spent
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jake43 wrote:
.....Wonder what it cost us ...

Fear not. No charge has been accepted by admin.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have to agree with most of the comments above, the website for me was better before.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bode Swiller wrote:
Sadly, I've got a flight to catch on tuesday so don't have quite enough time.

Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller wrote:
www.skiclub.co.uk

Was it worth the wait? They are seeking feedback. Sadly, I've got a flight to catch on tuesday so don't have quite enough time.

'This site is useless without David Goldsmith.'
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Latchico, a cost/benefit analysis is needed and he's not around to do it - sorely missed.

Have to say I was blown away by the Ski TV "tip of the day" - walk around the house in your ski boots. I think they should be doing slightly more cutting-edge stuff than that.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chris Brookes wrote:
They state 'Your most comprehensive ski resort guide' but they still are using a 6 year old piste map in a resort that has a SCGB rep rolling eyes rolling eyes

Yes im sad but guess what...they still havent updated the piste map of Murren,Jungfrau Region which is now over 13 years old (oldest lift showing on the map is the Schiltgrat T- bar which was updated to a chairlift in 1998)

SCGB emailed me today and said -

We’re currently in the process of getting information together to update all these sections of the site so expect a new and up to date piste map for the coming winter.

Same reply they gave me back in December 10 !!

Would you pay for a membership ??
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy